Foothills Behavioral Health Partners recognizes and values the need to provide information on this website in a format which is accessible to all, regardless of ability or disability.
Change text size
You may use your browser settings to change the text size for all the websites that you visit. The technique for doing this is slightly different depending on the browser that you use:
- Google Chrome: Select one of the ‘Text Zoom’ options in the ‘Customize and control Google Chrome’ menu
- Internet Explorer 9: Select ‘Settings’, then one of the options under ‘Zoom’
- Internet Explorer 7/8: Select the ‘Page’ menu, then one of the options under ‘Zoom’ or ‘Text Size’
- Internet Explorer 6: Select the ‘View’ menu, and select one of the options under ‘Text Size’
- Mozilla Firefox: Select the ‘View’ menu, then ‘Zoom’, then one of the options
- Opera: Select the ‘View’ menu, then one of the ‘Zoom’ percentage options
Other browsers may also have similar options available. Please consult the documentation provided with your browser if similar options to the ones above aren’t available.
Content on this site may require access to the following programs/software:
- Adobe Acrobat Reader: provides access to PDF (Portable Document Format) files. This is a free download available on Adobe Acrobat’s website.
- Adobe Flash Player: allows you to access content created by Adobe Flash in the SWF format.
- Microsoft Office: the latest version of Microsoft Office allows you to access DOC (Word Document), XLS (Excel Document), and PPT (PowerPoint Presentation) files.