The MISSION of FBHPartners:
Improve the quality of life of Medicaid members and their families with mental health and substance use problems in Boulder, Broomfield, Clear Creek, Gilpin, and Jefferson Counties by:
- Facilitating access to effective mental health and substance use services.
- Partnering and collaborating with network mental health centers and providers.
- Promoting individual recovery from mental illness and addictions.
- Advocating on behalf of individuals, communities, and mental health providers to improve the delivery of mental health and substance use disorder care.
- Managing finite resources efficiently.
Our VISION of the Future:
FBHPartners will be a leader among Colorado behavioral health organizations in ensuring the highest level of member and family satisfaction with mental health and substance use disorder services that are readily accessible, promote recovery and resilience, and improve quality of life for our members.
Our Core Values:
- Clients are the most influential factor in our organization.
- We are committed to uncompromising ethical practices in all that we do.
- The contribution of all employees is essential to our success.
- We measure our performance against the highest standards.
- Our efforts must focus on improving outcomes in the behavioral health delivery system.
- When challenges and opportunities arise, flexibility is a guiding principle.
- We encourage innovation and, therefore, even mistakes become opportunities.
- We are information-driven in our decision making.
- We are responsible for contributing to the greater good of the human services system.
- We are committed to life-long learning, individually and collectively.
FBHPartners takes seriously our responsibility to prevent, detect and investigate potential fraud, waste and/or abuse of State and Federal resources. Click on the links below for more detail.