Drug and Alcohol

Wellness / Support / Recover / Heal / Resilience


If this is an emergency, call 911 or go to the nearest hospital emergency room.

Click here for a list of hospitals and emergency rooms in your area


Foothills Behavioral Health Partners (FBHPartners) has a large network of mental health providers to serve our members who live in Boulder, Broomfield, Clear Creek, Gilpin or Jefferson County as well as other counties. You may choose a provider from within that network. Below are listed some ways to find a provider, or, if you think you may need help but you are not sure where to start, you can call the FBHPartners Office of Member and Family Affairs with questions 1-866-245-1959 (press the “member” option).

To find a provider:

If you need help with services for co-occuring intellectual disabilities or autism spectrum disorders, contact theCommunity Centered Board for your county.  To learn about Medicaid programs for special populations, contact the appropriate Single Entry Point Agency listed here. For questions about services for physical health problems, call state Medicaid Customer Service at 1-866-221-3943 or go to the state website at http://www.colorado.gov/hcpf.