If this is an emergency, call 911 or go to the nearest hospital emergency room.
Foothills Behavioral Health Partners (FBHPartners) has a large network of mental health providers to serve our members who live in Boulder, Broomfield, Clear Creek, Gilpin or Jefferson County as well as other counties. You may choose a provider from within that network. Below are listed some ways to find a provider, or, if you think you may need help but you are not sure where to start, you can call the FBHPartners Office of Member and Family Affairs with questions 1-866-245-1959 (press the “member” option).
To find a provider:
- If you live in Boulder or Broomfield County, you can call Mental Health Partners at 303-443-8500 or go to their website at www.mhpcolorado.org.
- If you live in Clear Creek, Gilpin, or Jefferson County, you can call Jefferson Center for Mental Health at 303-425-0300, 1-800-201-5264 (toll free) or go to their website at www.jeffersonmentalhealth.org.
- Metro Area Provider Directory is a listing of local providers
- State Wide Provider Directory is a listing of Colorado Medicaid providers
- ReferralConnect a searchable database of providers by Beacon Health Options.
If you need help with services for co-occuring intellectual disabilities or autism spectrum disorders, contact theCommunity Centered Board for your county. To learn about Medicaid programs for special populations, contact the appropriate Single Entry Point Agency listed here. For questions about services for physical health problems, call state Medicaid Customer Service at 1-866-221-3943 or go to the state website at http://www.colorado.gov/hcpf.